Double Up on Rewards with the Hudson’s Bay MasterCard!
There are Hudson’s Bay Rewards† points to earn – everywhere. Accepted at over 33 million locations worldwide, the Hudson’s Bay† MasterCard® can bring you closer to rewards sooner than you think.
With the Hudson’s Bay MasterCard, you also get:
- Double Hudson’s Bay Rewards points on almost every $1 you spend1 at Hudson’s Bay, thebay.com and Home Outfitters† when you use your Hudson’s Bay MasterCard with your Hudson’s Bay Rewards Card
- 2 points on almost every $1 you spend everywhere outside of Hudson’s Bay, thebay.com, and Home Outfitters
- A 25% bonus twice a year on points earned outside of Hudson’s Bay, thebay.com, and Home Outfitters
- Instant points redemption for Hudson’s Bay Gift Cards (2,000 points = $10)
- Access to 20+ exclusive savings events and promotions
- A lower annual interest rate on all purchases and cash advances after your first purchase or cash advance outside of Hudson’s Bay, thebay.com or Home Outfitters2
Start earning today!
Visit Hudson’s Bay or Home Outfitters and speak with an associate to apply in store.
- We may ask for your Social Insurance Number (SIN). Although it’s optional, providing your SIN helps us distinguish you from others with similar information and allows us to accelerate the credit review process.
- If you’re currently a Hudson’s Bay Rewards member, please provide your membership number when you apply. If you’re not a member and are approved for a
Hudson’s Bay MasterCard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card, you'll receive a new Hudson’s Bay Rewards number and a copy of the Hudson’s Bay Rewards program terms and conditions with your Hudson’s Bay Rewards Card.
1 Some conditions apply. See the Hudson’s Bay Rewards program terms and conditions online at www.hbc.com/rewards for full details and exceptions.
2 Initial interest rate for Purchases and Cash Advances is 29.9%. You can trigger the lower interest rate of Prime plus 17% in any billing cycle when you shop outside of Hudson’s Bay or Home Outfitters and do not return the purchase in that billing cycle, or by taking a Cash Advance, as permitted, on your account (excluding Quick Cash). Accounts must be in good standing to trigger and keep the lower interest rate. The Canadian Prime rate is as published in The Globe and Mail on the last Friday of the month preceding your billing cycle. See the Hudson’s Bay Account Agreement for more details.
† Hudson’s Bay Co., HBC, Hudson’s Bay, Hudson’s Bay Rewards, Home Outfitters and their associated designs are trademarks of Hudson’s Bay Company.
Credit is extended by Capital One®.
© 2013 Capital One. Capital One is a registered trademark. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. All trademarks used herein are owned by the respective entities. All rights reserved.